Acacia Network, the leading Latino integrated care nonprofit in the nation, offers the community, from children to seniors, a pathway to behavioral and primary healthcare, housing, and empowerment. We are visionary leaders transforming the triple aim of high quality, great experience at a lower cost. Acacia champions a collaborative environment to deliver vital health, housing and community building services, work we have been doing since 1969. By hiring talented individuals like you, we’ve been able to expand quickly, with offices in Albany, Buffalo, Syracuse, Orlando, Tennessee, Maryland and Puerto Rico.
The salary for this position is: $75,000
The Database Administrator/Developer is responsible for managing and maintaining the organizations databases. Role includes but not limited to managing user permissions, managing database size, scheduled maintenance and backup jobs. The Database Administrator/Developer is responsible for creating queries, stored procedures, developing and updating software application forms used to capture patient data and update the databases.
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Install, configure and upgrade of Microsoft SQL databases
- Perform ongoing performance / query tuning by monitoring and optimizing database performance and capacity planning
- Run daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports as per program needs and performance indicators.
- Generates quality indicator reports from Nextgen database as requested or assigned.
- Maintains Data spreadsheet up-to-date by keeping all required data indicators as per program regulations by mapping from front end to back end and validating it.
- Generates and inputs discharge and re-entry information for consumers on the Nextgen database as per program requirements and assigned by supervisor.
- Participates in integrated team meetings, collects data information as per program requirements and maintain accuracy in data spreadsheet.
- Act as curator of new datasets, documenting and performing quality checks.
- Completes all required training as per program regulations for entering consumer data and as assigned by supervisor.
- Creates Crystal Reports to empower users with enhanced reporting capabilities
- Develops and edits application forms to facilitate appropriate electronic documentation
- Works closely with Application Support team to ensure seamless documentation practices
- Minimal Windows server administration
- Proven experience in building and maintaining software application forms
- 3+ years DBA experience working with enterprise level MS SQL Server applications
- Working and hands-on knowledge or query, index and SQL coding
- Familiarity with VMware, ESX, and Server Administration
- Knowledge of Office 365 mail administration
- Highly motivated - self-starter, proactive with time management skills
- Is resourceful and willing to take initiative
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical personnel
- Electronic Health Record experience
- Microsoft Server 2008 or higher experience
- Experience in shell scripting, Coding Scripts, Procedures, functions, etc. a plus.
- Experience in any of the following, NextGen, MyAvatar, ADL, FundEZ
Acacia Network is an equal opportunity employer