Acacia Network, the leading Latino integrated care nonprofit in the nation, offers the community, from children to seniors, a pathway to behavioral and primary healthcare, housing, and empowerment. We are visionary leaders transforming the triple aim of high quality, great experience at a lower cost. Acacia champions a collaborative environment to deliver vital health, housing and community building services, work we have been doing since 1969. By hiring talented individuals like you, we’ve been able to expand quickly, with offices in Albany, Buffalo, Syracuse, Orlando, Tennessee, Maryland and Puerto Rico.
The Assistant Program Director assists the Program Director with the management of the agency. He/She oversees the operation of all departments to assure that they follow agency procedures and operates in accordance with OASAS and other regulatory agency requirements. The Assistant Program Director performs all tasks and duties delegated by the Program Director
- Provides administrative back-up for Program Director as needed.
- Work closely with program director in the management of the daily operations and performance of the Medication Assisted Treatment Program.
- Provide caseload coverage in the absence of CASAC counselor.
- Document supervision of all counselors. Oversees all notes, treatment plan and clinical intervention as related to client care and treatment record
- Provides clinical supervision to the counselors by holding supervisory meetings at least once weekly with a focus on case analysis, person-centered treatment planning, case management and issues related to the supervisory process
- Participates in clinical supervision with the Clinic Director at min 1x month.
- Ensures vocational rehabilitation (when indicated) and resolution of concurrent medical disorders are integrated within each treatment plan.
- Concurrently monitors the quality of patient treatment and reporting documentation in all systems and initiates prompt corrective actions, if required.
- Provides staff training to treatment personnel and ensures integration of evidence-based practices.
- Ensure staff maintains all patient confidentiality and privacy guidelines as guided by regulatory bodies.
- Collaborate in the review of reconciliation of services to secure accurate billing.
- Familiarization of the OASAS regulation, JCAHO, SAMHSA, DEA, audits and accreditations. Follow HIPPA regulations.
- 3+ years previous relevant clinical work experience in the chemical dependence field of which one year must be supervisory.
- Must be a Qualified Health Professional (QHP) LMSW, LCSW, LMHC, etc. Must obtain CASAC credential with 12 month of hire
- Must exercise good judgment and decision making skills
- Ability to deal with sensitive issues with diplomacy and discretion
- Must be able to multi task with strong organization skills
- Must be efficient have good time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate both verbally and in written form
- Commitment to cultural diversity and sensitivity
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor under pressure, and operate with a keen sense of urgency and commitment to quality.
- Ability to work effectively in an organizational setting and understands how to utilize the chain of command to resolve problems and bring program development ideas forward.
- Knowledge of APG and ICD-10 billing codes in conjunction with DSM-V diagnosis codes
*Acacia Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer*