Under supervision of the Program Director, the Case Manager is responsible for providing case management, housing support to participants and monthly reporting requirements that will ensure compliance with the parameters of the program. The requirements listed below represent the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities as defined by the ADA to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Annual Salary $46,790.02 / Monday thru Friday / 9am – 5pm
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Acts as liaison between participants, superintendents and building managers to ensure all repairs are completed to either the participant’s apartment unit or the building.
- Maintains a Building and Apartment Log, which includes date, and condition of the apartments and buildings.
- Reports all non-compliance issues with respect to the apartment and building to the Supportive Housing Manager, including incidents requiring immediate attention.
Case Management and Record Keeping
- Provides case management and on site crisis intervention
- Completes required service plans.
- Facilitates monthly CAB tenant meetings.
- Educates participants with respect to good housekeeping and home-safety practices, budgeting and landlord/tenant relations, as necessary
- Maintains appropriate documentation of all tenant contacts.
- Documents monthly progress notes in the participants’ chart
- Conducts home visits to help evaluate participants’ compliance with the rules and regulations of the program and to assess the need for referral to supportive services
- Takes random urine samples for drug screening toxicology
- May escort participants to social services agencies, as requested
- Reports any alleged child neglect or abuse to the Supportive Housing Manager
Housing Reporting Requirements
- Responsible for completing annual tenant rent calculation forms.
- Responsible for completing annual apartment inspection forms.
- Updates monthly program data base.
- Ensures annual leases are updated and filed
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
*Acacia Network is an equal opportunity employer*