The Maintenance Coordinator is responsible for the coordination supervision of all building Superintendents, Porters and independent maintenance and repair contractors, in the general maintenance and upkeep of all affordable housing buildings, grounds and equipment. The Maintenance Coordinator is responsible for maintaining electrical, plumbing, mechanical and related systems. This position includes no managerial or supervisory responsibilities.
Key Essential Functions:
- Oversee day-to-day functions of the Maintenance department and ensure that it operates efficiently so that every internal client's request is successfully met. To ensure our New York facilities/properties are clean and are a safe environment for all. Support and back-up the Office Services.
- Oversee the work being handled by the Maintenance team and ensure that it is completed correctly.
- Repairs Orders shall be entered into the maintenance system
- Reasonable time periods shall be assigned to each repair
- Repairs and scheduled maintenance shall be tracked for adherence to schedules set forth
- On-time performance of repairs shall be tracked
- Repair orders shall be cleared from the system and communicated back on Database ( Yardi) upon completion
- Daily, weekly and monthly reports shall be provided on both repair orders and reported items
- Ensure all internal/External moves are coordinated with supervisors/property Managers completed on schedule and properly.
- Assist the Supervisors and Manager in special projects.
- Keep the Supervisor and Manager apprised regarding situations concerning the Maintenance team, special requests or upcoming events.
- Responsible for the investigation and resolution of maintenance issues.
- Investigate and troubleshoot situations or issues.
- Work with outside contractors/vendors for awarded job assignments
- Answer day-to-day inquiries from internal and external tenants.
- Provide and maintain photos of completed job assignments in YARDI database.
- Perform such other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2 year's Experience working in Maintenance
- Yardi System Knowledge and experience required
*Acacia Network is an equal opportunity employer*