Acacia Network, has been leading community advancement since 1969 and is currently serving communities in all New York City boroughs, Albany, Buffalo, Orlando and Puerto Rico.
Under the supervision of the Director of MIS, the Telecommunications Manger is responsible for the development, design, implementation and operation of the Agency telecommunications and information systems. Also responsible for coordinating with vendors in providing phone and Data cabling needs as determined via site walkthroughs. Salary range is $85-95K
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Plan and coordinate telecommunications solutions for all campus and offsite locations
- Administer and support telecommunication connectivity for all local and remote connectivity including cell phones for employees.
- Responsible for on-site installation, maintenance and repair of company and multi-vendors systems that include communication and systems hardware and software.
- Maintain Avaya phone system including but not limited to account creation, voice mail, and auto-attendant, call forwarding etc.
- Analyze and work with vendor to troubleshoot complex telephone communications operational problems and implement solutions as designed.
- Provide administrative direction and leadership for daily operations.
- Provide technical support for day-to-day operational to members of the desktop and helpdesk support teams as it relates to telecommunications.
- Create work assignments establish priorities for project and day to day operational tasks.
- Monitor, review, and supervise completion of assignments in a timely manner for all team members.
- Monitor the Communications and Information Technology environments including: the PBX, software and hardware changes / upgrades / deployment, platforms and general communications controls.
- Assist the Director of MIS in projecting and planning future hardware and software needs and development, in line with the organization’s goals and budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Telecommunications or related discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in telecommunications deployment and/or support.
- Good organizational/personal skills to work with different departments.
- Ability to work as a team member and independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated experience with customer support and user setup.
- Able to work under pressure and multi-tasking capabilities
- Strong analytical, communication, and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and consultative skills.
*Acacia Network is an equal opportunity employer*