Acacia Network, the leading Latino integrated care nonprofit in the nation, offers the community, from children to seniors, a pathway to behavioral and primary healthcare, housing, and empowerment. We are visionary leaders transforming the triple aim of high quality, great experience at a lower cost. Acacia champions a collaborative environment to deliver vital health, housing and community building services, work we have been doing since 1969. By hiring talented individuals like you, we’ve been able to expand quickly, with offices in Albany, Buffalo, Syracuse, Orlando, Tennessee, Maryland and Puerto Rico.
Under supervision of the Administrator, the Director of Tenant Services ensures quality care and oversees the functions of the program according to regulatory bodies and accreditation requirements. This individual is responsible for the oversight and implementation of care and resources for the purpose of meeting the physical, emotional and social needs of clients/tenants. The Director provides supervision of all programs services and works to develop, implement, track, report, and evaluate measurable outcomes. The requirements listed below represent the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects of the sites’ operations - service delivery, compliance to regulations and contracts, targets (case management, employment, housing retention and placements, medical and chart compliance, recreational activities, security, maintenance, food service if applicable, etc.)
- Provide leadership, guidance, direction, and supervision to all staff to ensure accurate and timely completion of deliverables, targets and benchmarks;
- Interview, hire, supervise, and set up training to program personnel to reach program goals; ensure staff vacancies are filled timely and do not remain vacant for >30 days.
- Conduct performance evaluations, disciplinary actions, resignations, and terminations
- Monitor and maintain the fiscal condition of the program; review and monitor monthly budget expenditures to ensure alignment with program budgets, ensure contract funding is managed and utilized appropriately throughout the budgetary year(s);
- Ensure all program level financial reports are completed accurately and timely (dashboards, vouchers, databases, rental arrears logs, inventories and supply orders, purchasing requisitions, overtime analysis etc.)
- Develop and Oversee program content to support clients' needs within the following areas:
- Ensure staff oversight of client needs related to ADL's;
- Ensure staff adherence to monthly reporting requirements;
- Set and monitor realistic weekly and monthly performance goals in accordance with contract requirements with reporting staff;
- Ensure person-centered and culturally sensitive services are administered to all clients and documented accordingly in the client record (electronic health record and otherwise).
- Ensure that services are documented within 24 hours of service provision;
- Ensure adherence to all Federal, State, City and Acacia Network rules and regulations
- Submit accurate and timely reporting of reports, including statistical information, for both Acacia Network management and regulatory agencies, i.e., monthly program dashboards, data quality errors are fixed on monthly basis; reports and responses to funders submitted within required time frame;
- Responsible for the overall administration of the Tenant Services department in adherence with Supportive Housing's Policies & Procedures.
- Plan, interpret all policies and procedures for staff; ensure implementation of all policies and procedures
- Plan and organize program activities to maximize program contract's goals and performance targets as outlined
- Communicate with peers at other programs on issues related to client progress and best practices
- Facilitate interdepartmental communication and conduct regular staff/departmental meetings
- Review the analysis of program and demographic client data to make programmatic improvements
- Contact vendors and/or sub-contractors to ensure appropriate service deliveries and quality
- Connect with community leaders to build connections, gain support and troubleshoot issues/concerns
- Conduct periodic (minimum monthly) internal file review and implement Quality Assurance measures as needed to ensure quality service delivery to clients (i.e.-address and investigate client complaints). Ensure monthly Quality Assurance reporting to Administration.
- Organize onsite and offsite training opportunities for professional development of staff
- Develop and implement crisis prevention and/or intervention strategies to ensure a safe and secure environment
- Troubleshoot client and direct reporting staff program problems, and make decisions in accordance with program policies, procedures, and protocols
- Provide assistance and follow-up in regards to critical incidents with clients /tenants
- Conduct and document one-on-one supervision of direct reporting staff to assess and improve work performance (i.e. identify training needs, professional development, etc.)
- Report all incidents that may subject Acacia Network to liability to the Program Administrator. Ensure all incident reporting regulations and policies are adhered with
- Timekeeper for all reporting staff, including review and sign all time sheets, vacation approvals, etc.
- Tasks may be modified, expanded and/or assigned over time
- Bachelor Degree in Social Work or related field, required
- Master Degree in Social Work or Public Administration, preferred
- Valid New York State LMSW, LCSW, or LMHC (Preferred)
- Five (5+) years must be in a managerial position (Preferred)
- YARDI SYSTEMS experience required.
- Low Income Housing Tax Credit and HUD HOME experience required.
- Experience working with individuals and/or families facing homelessness
- Experience in staff training and development
- An understanding of funding and industry regulations and a track record of meeting compliance standards
- Strong leadership, excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work on a strong team of professionals in a culturally diverse environment
- Ability to multitask and to work and function under pressure
* Acacia Network is a Equal Opportunity Employer*