Acacia Network, the leading Latino integrated care nonprofit in the nation, offers the community, from children to seniors, a pathway to behavioral and primary healthcare, housing, and empowerment. We are visionary leaders transforming the triple aim of high quality, great experience at a lower cost. Acacia champions a collaborative environment to deliver vital health, housing and community building services, work we have been doing since 1969. By hiring talented individuals like you, we’ve been able to expand quickly, with offices in Albany, Buffalo, Syracuse, Orlando, Tennessee, Maryland and Puerto Rico.
The Cyber Security Specialist will be integral part of the IT team tasked with the responsibility to ensure network and data security for the organization and it’s offsites. The incumbent will work closely with the organization’s compliance and risk management teams to verify IT policies and procedure adhere to standards, such as HIPAA and NIST.
Salary range is $100-110K
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for all aspects of Network and Data security for Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability
- Analyze, design and recommend security requirements for all systems and networks
- Must be able to configure, support and maintain security tools and devices such as firewalls, AV software, patches and upgrades.
- Ability to configure Palo Alto firewall rules and security policies are a must
- Work with Active Directory team to develop and identity access management processes and control structures for the organization.
- Ensure Security best practices implement for Office 365 infrastructure
- Oversee and monitor routine security administration
- Analyze and Identify system and network abnormalities by conducting security audits along with their respective recommended actions
- Work with server and network team to develop a maintenance plan in order to ensure business continuity and disaster recovery protocols are updated accordingly
- Create documentation that can be used to train employees in security awareness, policies and procedures
- Respond immediately to security incidents and provide post-incident analysis
- Research, stay current and recommend security upgrades for all hardware and software
- Work with stakeholders and develop a comprehensive plan for ongoing network and data protection
- Work closely with Compliance Officer to ensure IT policies and procedures align with standards such as; HIPAA, NIST and HITRUST
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven experience in network and/or systems security
- 3+ years of related experience in enterprise level environment
- Working and hands-on knowledge of firewalls
- Familiarity with security and compliance, i.e. NIST, HITRUST Cert.
- Highly motivated - self-starter, proactive and detail oriented
- Is resourceful and willing to take initiative
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical personnel
- Healthcare environment work experience
- Microsoft Server 2008 or higher experience
- Experience with Peplink firewall/router technologies
Experience in any of the following, NextGen, MyAvatar, ADL, FundEZ
*Acacia Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer*