Acacia Network, the leading Latino integrated care nonprofit in the nation, offers the community, from children to seniors, a pathway to behavioral and primary healthcare, housing, and empowerment. We are visionary leaders transforming the triple aim of high quality, great experience at a lower cost. Acacia champions a collaborative environment to deliver vital health, housing and community building services, work we have been doing since 1969. By hiring talented individuals like you, we’ve been able to expand quickly, with offices in Albany, Buffalo, Syracuse, Orlando, Tennessee, Maryland and Puerto Rico.
As a key member of the Human Resources Team, the Recruiter will achieve staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating candidates for our Health Care and Behavioral Health-related openings. Responsibilities include developing and implementing external/internal recruiting strategies, identifying recruiting sources and maintaining ongoing records of vacancies.
The Recruiter must be able to work effectively in a team environment as well as work independently, establish workload priorities, manage multiple tasks, take initiative and work under pressure to perform and complete a high volume of work with speed and accuracy to meet established deadlines. Salary is $50,000/Annually
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Posts advertisements, reviews resumes, screens applicants, and schedules interviews for multiple departments.
- Recruits for specific titles in the organization including but not limited to: Providers (Physicians, Psychiatrists, Nurse Practitioners; Clinicians (LMSW, LCSW, LMHC); Substance Abuse Counselors (CASAC, CASAC-2); Nurses (RN, LPN); Care Coordinators, Medical Assistants, and Operations Aides.
- Coordinates and facilitates in-house job fairs and other special events
- Conducts interviews on a regular basis to screen applicants for hiring managers
- Researches and cultivates relationships with community partners, including but not limited to: Colleges, Graduate Schools, Employment Agencies, Trade Programs, Certificate Programs, and Community Based Organizations
- Develops productive relationships with hiring managers to: Learn about program operations, boost productivity, and learn the ongoing needs of the workforce.
- Maintains applicant tracking system for openings daily and reports on recruitment/hiring data, monthly. Develops ATS model for vacancies (i.e. developing job-specific questionnaire).
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- Three (3) years of recruiting/talent acquisition experience with at least 1 year of direct recruitment experience in the health care or behavioral health industry.
- Knowledgeable in recruiting, diversity, and employment laws
- Passion and commitment to working in non-profit social services sector
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel, required
- Ability to handle high volume calls
- Understanding of ATS systems and other relevant HR databases.
- Developed interviewing techniques
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bilingual (Spanish), preferred
Acacia Network is an equal opportunity employer