Acacia Network, the leading Latino integrated care nonprofit in the nation, offers the community, from children to seniors, a pathway to behavioral and primary healthcare, housing, and empowerment. We are visionary leaders transforming the triple aim of high quality, great experience at a lower cost. Acacia champions a collaborative environment to deliver vital health, housing and community building services, work we have been doing since 1969. By hiring talented individuals like you, we’ve been able to expand quickly, with offices in Albany, Buffalo, Syracuse, Orlando, Tennessee, Maryland and Puerto Rico.
The Telecommunications Support Specialist provides ongoing support and technical assistance in planning, implementing and maintaining telecommunication services for the main campus and all remote locations. Also responsible for all Moves, Adds and Changes to user environment as it pertains to telecommunications system.
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Assisting in coordinating, reviewing, and performing all moves, adds and changes required dealing with all telecommunications.
- Responsible for on-site installations, maintenance and repairs of company desk phones
- Responsible for activation, registrations and setup for employee mobile phones including but not limited to email setup and application installs on smartphones.
- Assist in reviewing and ascertaining accuracy of invoices submitted by interconnect companies for services rendered.
- Assist in recommending improvements to enhance the technical capabilities of telecommunication systems and reduce operating costs.
- Prepare, order and verify Fax lines for main campus and all off site offices as needed.
- Provide technical support for day-to-day operational to members of the desktop and helpdesk support teams as it relates to telecommunications.
- Monitor the Communications and Information Technology environments including: the PBX, software and hardware changes / upgrades / deployment, platforms and general communications controls.
- Assisting in maintaining records and preparing required reports relevant to the operations of telecommunications.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience in Telecommunications or related discipline.
- 2+ years of experience in telecommunications deployment and/or support.
- Good organizational/personal skills to work with different departments.
- Ability to work as a team member and independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated experience with customer support and user setup.
- Able to work under pressure and multi-tasking capabilities
- Strong analytical, communication, and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and consultative skills.
We offer to the chosen candidate a generous compensation package!
*Acacia network is an Equal Opportunity Employer*