Job Summary: Assist in ensuring the success of the Department by working with the Senior Administrator for Facilities Management, to coordinate the development of facilities’ plant operations to ensure needed upgrades, new construction, facilities improvements and capital projects meet the goals and objectives that are consistent with and supportive of the Acacia Network mission. The Project Manager does not have direct supervision responsibilities, but is required to collaborate with the Senior Facilities Managers and Transportation Manager to develop project plans and timelines for projects’ completions.
- Collaborate with the Division’s Senior Administrator and Senior Facilities Managers to develop plans to address facilities upgrades, new construction, facilities improvements and capital projects necessary to maintain physical plants operating at optimal efficiency and effectiveness.
- Drive efforts for the development of plans for infra-structure upgrades, equipment replacements and building modifications to ensure the buildings future capabilities are maintained.
- Assist in evaluating the condition of all Acacia network properties and facilities under the Division by working with the Administrator in conducting evaluations of the facilities and make recommendations to Executive Management.
- Assist in developing plans and budgets for necessary repairs, renovations and personnel by analyzing the data from periodic facilities audits , understanding the impact of repairs and or renovations on existing mechanical, electrical, structural and related systems and recommending the appropriate priorities for repairs and renovations
- Assist in providing for a safe campus or facilities environment by directing the development of appropriate contingency plans that anticipate requirements for exceptional grounds maintenance and mechanical maintenance efforts under our emergency management plan.
- Assist in the development of work specifications and negotiate service contracts with General Contractors for the execution of facilities upgrades, new construction, facilities improvements and capital projects.
- Collaborate with Division’s Senior Administrator to provide support to the Albany and Buffalo facilities.
- Assist in formulating and monitoring operating budgets for facilities upgrades, new construction, facilities improvements and capital projects.
- Responsible for maintaining data and timelines for all facilities upgrades, new construction, facilities improvements and capital projects
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in facilities management, project management, business management, Public Administration or construction management, or satisfactory equivalent of training and related experience.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in physical plant operations, administration and supervision in health and human services environments.
- Strong proactive problem solving skills.
- Able to work in a Team to drive projects to completion.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to work with employees in different levels.
- Bilingual-Spanish preferred.