Acacia Network, the leading Latino integrated care nonprofit in the nation, offers the community, from children to seniors, a pathway to behavioral and primary healthcare, housing, and empowerment. We are visionary leaders transforming the triple aim of high quality, great experience at a lower cost. Acacia champions a collaborative environment to deliver vital health, housing and community building services, work we have been doing since 1969. By hiring talented individuals like you, we’ve been able to expand quickly, with offices in Albany, Buffalo, Syracuse, Orlando, Tennessee, Maryland and Puerto Rico.
Reporting to the Controller this position is responsible for providing financial information by recording, maintaining and reconciling financial data; preparing schedules and reports. Assists in preparing and coordinating the General Ledger for assigned entities, participates in Year End Audits, and gathers information required and facilitates department reporting and variance analysis.
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Oversee and participate in the preparation of the monthly financial statements for assigned entities in accordance with GAAP
- Oversee and participate in the preparation of the monthly Financial Statements for assigned entities in accordance with GAAP.
- Analysis of Financial Statements prior to review with Controller and CFO.
- Oversee and participate in the preparation of the monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations for assigned entities.
- Coordinate and participate in Year End Financial audit for assigned entities.
- Prepare annual budgets for assigned entities.
- Assist External Auditors in preparation of all mandatory government filings such as the 990, 500 Form, and 5500 Form.
- Assist in the requests for financial information from Senior Management.
- Assist in preparing AHCF Cost Report and NYS Consolidated Financial Report.
- Knowledge of New York State Medicaid regulations
- Prepare assigned government grant reports.
- Reports to Controller
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required.
- Fund-Ez software experience a plus
- Minimum 5 years Non-Profit Accounting experience required.
- Salary requirement must be provided