Acacia Network, the leading Latino integrated care nonprofit in the nation, offers the community, from children to seniors, a pathway to behavioral and primary healthcare, housing, and empowerment. We are visionary leaders transforming the triple aim of high quality, great experience at a lower cost. Acacia champions a collaborative environment to deliver vital health, housing and community building services, work we have been doing since 1969. By hiring talented individuals like you, we’ve been able to expand quickly, with offices in Albany, Buffalo, Syracuse, Orlando, Tennessee, Maryland and Puerto Rico.
The Helpdesk analyst is a hands-on technician for delivering customer support for all day to day level one helpdesk support. The position is responsible for providing phone support for all incidents and requests in an effort to resolve issues without the need for dispatch. The position strives to improve customer service by managing customer relations and handling incidents to resolution in a timely manner. This position interfaces with all user community, IT managers, and technical staff.
Responsibilities consist of but not limited to:
- Provide level one Helpdesk support customer services by creating tickets via the helpdesk software for incidents and requests.
- Service customer requests as they are submitted either by phone, email or in-person to ensure they are addressed in a timely and professional manner.
- Diagnose and resolve problems for a variety of hardware and software-related issues.
- Password rests for network, email and various applications.
- Create and escalate tickets while establishing priorities for incidents and requests as they are submitted.
- Build and oversee Knowledge Base and ensure ‘Standard’ solutions are available to staff.
- Provide instructions and assistance to end-users regarding technology and applications, including but not limited to; Email, Microsoft Office suite, mobile devices, etc.
- Ensure Service Level Agreements to set expectations and measure performance by developing an effective and workable framework for managing and improving customer IT support in the organization.
- Consult with users in various departments to analyze functional needs and recommend actions to be take to resolve the incidents if possible.
- Provide Operating System, virus/spyware, hardware/software troubleshooting.
- Determine and troubleshoot peripheral device support, such as printing, scan to email, etc…
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 2+ years of experience in customer support.
- Good organizational/personal skills to work with different departments.
- Ability to work as a team member and independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated experience with customer support and user setup.
- Able to work under pressure and multi-tasking capabilities
- Strong analytical, communication, and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and consultative skills.
We offer to the chosen candidate a generous compensation package!
*Acacia network is an Equal Opportunity Employer*