Acacia Network, the leading Latino integrated care nonprofit in the nation, offers the community, from children to seniors, a pathway to behavioral and primary healthcare, housing, and empowerment. We are visionary leaders transforming the triple aim of high quality, great experience at a lower cost. Acacia champions a collaborative environment to deliver vital health, housing and community building services, work we have been doing since 1969. By hiring talented individuals like you, we’ve been able to expand quickly, with offices in Albany, Buffalo, Syracuse, Orlando, Tennessee, Maryland and Puerto Rico.
The Admissions & Outreach Manager will provide full clinical oversight for Admissions & Outreach staff and clients consistent with maximizing service delivery to the clients served. The position requires an individual who consistently works to achieve both personal and work-unit goals; effectively extends cooperative efforts beyond the confines of the department or discipline; interacts/deals effectively with others even in adverse conditions; is willing to go the extra mile to meet the needs and expectations of individuals, families and communities; is genuine passionate, professional, transparent and responsible. The admissions and outreach manager must have excellent customer service skills and able to develop internal and external resources and customer relationships.
Responsibilities consist of but not limited to:
- Works with Residential and Outpatient Directors to review prospective clients for admission into the various components.
- Help to maintain residential and outpatient census at full capacity.
- Coordinate, organize and conduct presentations to criminal justice institutions, community agencies, hospitals, and other programs.
- Coordinates the reintegration process to assure that all clients have suitable plans in place upon completion of treatment and connect to aftercare services.
- Participate in case reviews and case conferences to assist with client compliance and progress.
- Work collaboratively with treatment team to ensure comprehensive service plan and care coordination by participating in UR & QA activities.
- Supervises intake specialists, completes employee evaluations and performance improvement plans.
- Performs chart audits, conducts quality assurance and reports on performance improvement to ensure qualitative, accurate and timely documentation.
- Assists staff with diagnosis, assessments and decisions for admission and ensure that they are up-to-date on new trends of substance use.
- Facilitates weekly team meetings and provide trainings on appropriate counseling approaches based on clients’ individual needs.
Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- LMSW, MSW eligible for licensing, CASAC or other equivalent license with supervisory clinical experience.
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in the addiction or counseling field, two of which shall be in a supervisory role.
- Bilingual - Spanish preferred
- Working knowledge of electronic health records.
- Demonstrate skills in strengths-based, person-centered, self-directed care.
We offer to the chosen candidate a generous compensation package!
*Acacia network is an Equal Opportunity Employer*