Acacia Network, the leading Latino integrated care nonprofit in the nation, offers the community, from children to seniors, a pathway to behavioral and primary healthcare, housing, and empowerment. We are visionary leaders transforming the triple aim of high quality, great experience at a lower cost. Acacia champions a collaborative environment to deliver vital health, housing and community building services, work we have been doing since 1969. By hiring talented individuals like you, we’ve been able to expand quickly, with offices in Albany, Buffalo, Syracuse, Orlando, Tennessee, Maryland and Puerto Rico.
The OMH ACDP clinic Program Director is responsible for leadership in the provision of high quality mental health services, mental health advocacy and effectiveness of clinical services for the OMH portfolio. The position incorporates staff leadership supervision and a range of administrative tasks related to ensuring quality clinical operations across the programs. She/he is responsible for maintaining OMH regulatory compliance.
Responsibilities consist of but not limited to:
- Provides oversight and management of the operations of such OMH programs, in accordance with agency and OMH regulations. (ACDP clinic, SRT and the Satellite extension).
- Provides direction and support to the clinical leaders in areas such as the hiring, orientation, training and total performance management processes.
- Provides administrative supervision to clinical leadership staff and workflow; including delegating assignments and monitoring effectiveness to ensure best practices within the program and compliance with operational plans.
- Monitors the staffing requirements for the practice including evaluating staffing needs and participating in the hiring process.
- Ensure programs are financially stable and if a deficit, that corrective actions are taken to ensure stability.
- Monitors high risk management processes and provides clinical recommendations on evidenced-based interventions and practices.
- Assist in crisis management and oversee all incident reporting to appropriate agencies (APS, ACS, Justice Center, NIMRS…etc.)
- Ensure programs are complying with documentation requirements. Maintains community relationships, regulatory agencies and collaborators.
- Provide counsel and expert advice to the senior team and other staff for quality and performance improvement.
- Secures training compliance within OMH and agency requirements.
- Secures workflows are developed and requirement expectations are met as per policy.
- Maintain program trackers up-to-date in collaboration with front desk support staff
- Facilitates QA, QI, IRC, UR, Data Reporting and other required meetings and implementation of corrective measures.
- Monitor submission of High risk, Dashboard, LOS, and additional reports in collaboration with the Senior Administrator and implementation of corrective interventions.
- Engage in Division layered audits, verifies systems and standards of care checklist as per program regulations.
- On call clinic coverage.
- Special projects and other duties and assignments required by the program and as assigned by the Senior Administrator.
- We offer to the chosen candidate a generous compensation package!
*Acacia network is an Equal Opportunity Employer*