Acacia Network, the leading Latino integrated care nonprofit in the nation, offers the community, from children to seniors, a pathway to behavioral and primary healthcare, housing, and empowerment. We are visionary leaders transforming the triple aim of high quality, great experience at a lower cost. Acacia champions a collaborative environment to deliver vital health, housing and community building services, work we have been doing since 1969. By hiring talented individuals like you, we’ve been able to expand quickly, with offices in Albany, Buffalo, Syracuse, Orlando, Tennessee, Maryland and Puerto Rico.
We are seeking a Sr. Resident Manager that reports to the Program Director and is responsible for supporting the daily operations of the Supportive Housing Program, through conducting case management assessments and service plan compilation and follow up, goal planning, referrals to supportive services, conducting crisis intervention and smoking cessation.
Responsibilities consist of but not limited to:
- Accepts incoming and outgoing calls, maintains accurate messages and disseminates same
- Provide case management services including referrals to Acacia and community resources
- Complete assessments of participants’ history, skills, needs, etc.
- Compile service plans and complete/update service plans as required by OPRE standards
- arrange linkages and referrals to services internally and externally to appropriate services
- Crisis intervention
- Facilitate individual and group activities with residents
- Educates participants with respect to good housekeeping and home-safety practices, budgeting and wellness appointments, as necessary
- Conducts monthly home visits to help evaluate participants’ compliance with the rules and regulations of the program and to assess the need for referral to supportive services
- Maintains appropriate documentation of all tenant contacts
- Documents monthly progress notes in the participants’ chart
- Facilitate monthly tenant meetings
- Facilitate chart audits and program improvement measures and implement change projects
- Enter and track outcome data
- Master’s Degree required, license/certification preferred.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish), preferred.
- Five (5+) years previous relevant experience in a Mental or Behavioral Health environment required.
- Ability to use business acumen to exercise good judgment and decision-making.
- Ability to deal with sensitive issues with diplomacy and discretion.
- Must be able to multi task with strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate both verbally and in written form.
- Commitment to cultural diversity and sensitivity.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor under pressure, and operate with a keen sense of urgency and commitment to quality.
We offer to the chosen candidate a generous compensation package!
*Acacia network is an Equal Opportunity Employer*