Acacia Network, the leading Latino integrated care nonprofit in the nation, offers the community, from children to seniors, a pathway to behavioral and primary healthcare, housing, and empowerment. We are visionary leaders transforming the triple aim of high quality, great experience at a lower cost. Acacia champions a collaborative environment to deliver vital health, housing and community building services, work we have been doing since 1969. By hiring talented individuals like you, we’ve been able to expand quickly, with offices in Albany, Buffalo, Syracuse, Orlando, Tennessee, Maryland and Puerto Rico.
We are seeking an Operations Aide provides overall supervision and support in the Youth program to ensure the timely execution of facility schedule and patient transportation.
Responsibilities consist of but not limited to:
- Develops and conduct group, individual and family counseling on scheduled basis.
- Coordinate and verify patient movement.
- Reports incidents, accidents and patients concerns or problems to appropriate clinical staff.
- Documents status of facility in proper log book.
- Monitor patient conduct and overall behavior during tour of duty.
- Distributes patient’s property, mail while conducting inspections from contraband according to established organizational policy.
- Conducts crisis intervention counseling to patients exhibiting disruptive/unusual behavior.
- Conducts rounds on an hourly basis to assess patients conduct plus ensure the ongoing safety and cleanliness of the facility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma required.
- 1 year related counseling experience in Substance Abuse/Mental Health.
- Excellent organizational, reporting, recordkeeping skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Ability to organize and maintain detailed records; complete necessary paperwork and meet deadlines.
- Ability to make decisions based on education preparation and experience, which reflect consistency with Agency philosophy, policies and procedures, standards of care and review body requirements.
- Bilingual – Spanish speaking a plus.
We offer to the chosen candidate a generous compensation package!
*Acacia network is an Equal Opportunity Employer*