Acacia Network, the leading Latino integrated care nonprofit in the nation, offers the community, from children to seniors, a pathway to behavioral and primary healthcare, housing, and empowerment. We are visionary leaders transforming the triple aim of high quality, great experience at a lower cost. Acacia champions a collaborative environment to deliver vital health, housing and community building services, work we have been doing since 1969. By hiring talented individuals like you, we’ve been able to expand quickly, with offices in Albany, Buffalo, Syracuse, Orlando, Tennessee, Maryland and Puerto Rico.
We are seeking a Licensed Clinical Social Worker to provide comprehensive leadership and supervision to the LMSW’s in our Primary Care Department. Be an integral part of the Primary Care leadership team to educate, provide insight, ensure quality and engage in member retention.
Responsibilities consist of but not limited to:
- Provide leadership and ongoing supervision to the assigned Social Workers Staff.
- Provide ongoing oversight and ensure quality assurance regarding Care Management outreach, engagement and coordination activities.
- Review, approve and sign off on clinical documentation including but not limited to, Baseline Assessments, Plans of Care.
- Manage the overall Care Manager document submission process as it relates to monthly billing and coordination services.
- Educate and provide recommendation for member care coordination activities/services.
- Assign and manage Member enrollment and assignment to Care Management staff.
- Adhere to the standards, policies and procedures, and goals of Health Home.
- Review all Member information and Care Manager documentation entered into the billing, health information portals.
- Act as a liaison in coordinating member care activities with staff, internal and external service providers.
- Participate in staff and organizational meetings as required.
- Perform other appropriate duties as requested by Administrator and Deputy Administrator.
- Perform monthly Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement duties.
- Provide clinical training for Care Managers on Chronic Diseases.
- Work closely with Deputy Administrator on special projects, assessment of staff training needs etc.
- Current and unrestricted LCSW– NYS Licensure.
- Masters Degree in Social Work.
- 2-3 years supervisory/management experience strongly preferred.
- 3 Years of practice experience, preferably in behavioral/mental health and chemical dependency.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) strongly preferred.
We offer to the chosen candidate a generous compensation package!
*Acacia network is an Equal Opportunity Employer*