SERA Security™ was founded in New York City in 2011. Born from the need for impeccable security for those who love working and living in New York City safely and in a stress free way, SERA was created to provide that service.
Sera Security is a rapidly expanding company, with over 800 employees in New York State. We serve New York City, Albany, Buffalo and Rockland County among others. We stand by our mission to keep you safe no matter what
We are seeking dynamic individuals interested individual for our Human Resources Generalist position.
We are seeking an experienced HR Generalist to oversee HR functions for our organization. This position carries out responsibilities in benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, on-boarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment and compliance.
The Human Resources Generalist will be responsible for administering and improving the company’s policies relating to all phases of Human Resources activities. The Human Resources Generalist will develop and lead HR practices and functions that provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture.
- Posting ads, screening applicants and scheduling interviews.
- Recruit employees.
- Develop and deliver training.
- Develop employee performance evaluation system.
- On-boarding new employees.
- Updating and maintaining internal databases.
- Daily clerical and administrative duties.
- Maintaining company personnel records.
- 3-5 years as an HR Assistant/Generalist or equivalent experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Human Resources.
- Ability to work with confidential information in a discreet manner.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have excellent problem-solving abilities and a strong work ethic.
- Familiarity with building spreadsheets and Microsoft office applications
- Ability to multitask in fast paced environment