Acacia Network, the leading Latino integrated care nonprofit in the nation, offers the community, from children to seniors, a pathway to behavioral and primary healthcare, housing, and empowerment. We are visionary leaders transforming the triple aim of high quality, great experience at a lower cost. Acacia champions a collaborative environment to deliver vital health, housing and community building services, work we have been doing since 1969. By hiring talented individuals like you, we’ve been able to expand quickly, with offices in Albany, Buffalo, Syracuse, Orlando, Tennessee, Maryland and Puerto Rico.
We are seeking an Operations Supervisor that will be able to ensure quality care and oversee the functions of the program’s operations according to the regulatory bodies and accreditation requirements. This individual will be responsible for the oversight and implementation of systems and allocation of resources for the purpose of updating and maintaining the operational functions of the program, to the highest standards. The Operations Supervisor will also be responsible for providing supervision to all House Managers; develop, implement, track, report, and evaluate systems and measurable outcomes.
Responsibilities consist of but not limited to:
- Responsible for all aspects of the site’s operations, to include but not limited to service delivery, compliance to contracts and targets (maintenance, physical plant, security, state/federal regulations, licensing, etc.)
- Provide leadership, guidance, direction, and supervision to all House Managers to ensure accurate and timely completion of deliverables, targets, and benchmarks
- Assist the Program Director in interviewing, hiring, supervising, and set up training to reach program goals
- Ensure and maintain all regulatory (i.e. NYS OASAS, SAMHSA, etc) agency standards are in compliance relating to reporting, physical plant, emergency supplies, personal belongings, mail, etc.)
- Develop systems of policies and procedures to address federal, state, city, and Acacia Network rules and regulations
- Plan and organize program activities to maximize program contracts’ goals, performance targets, and procedures.
- Communicate with peers and conduct regular staff meetings
- Contact vendors and/or sub-contractors to ensure appropriate service deliveries and quality
- Assist the Program Director to address and investigate client and staff complaints
- Identify training needs, professional development
- Develop and implement crisis prevention and/or intervention strategies to ensure a safe and secure environment
- Assist the Program Director as the incident reporting Commander for the entire facility
- Ensure the following is in compliance according to established protocols: facility inspections, emergency drills, etc.
- High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years experience in OASAS program. Experienced in Residential settings preferred.
- 5+ years experience in managerial positions
- Strong leadership and excellent organizational and communication skills
- Experience in staff training and development
- An understanding of funding and industry regulations and a track record of meeting compliance standards
- Ability to work with a strong team of professionals and in a culturally diverse environment
- Ability to multitask and to work and function under pressure
- Bilingual a plus
We offer to the chosen candidate a generous compensation package!
*Acacia network is an Equal Opportunity Employer*