Acacia Network, the leading Latino integrated care nonprofit in the nation, offers the community, from children to seniors, a pathway to behavioral and primary healthcare, housing, and empowerment. We are visionary leaders transforming the triple aim of high quality, great experience at a lower cost. Acacia champions a collaborative environment to deliver vital health, housing and community building services, work we have been doing since 1969. By hiring talented individuals like you, we’ve been able to expand quickly, with offices in Albany, Buffalo, Syracuse, Orlando, Tennessee, Maryland and Puerto Rico.
We are seeking Call Center Operators who will be handling initial patient intake calls. The Operator will support the activities of an active call center in order to assist the people to obtain needed services. The Operator will handle a high volume of calls. Call Center Operators in a Transitional Housing setting operate on a 24/7 basis.
Responsibilities consist of but not limited to:
- Answer inquiries regarding services provided by the agency
- Schedule appointments and review details with caller to insure information collected is accurate
- Direct calls to other departments as needed
- Make calls to individuals to reschedule appointments and as reminders
- Provide information and referrals regarding community services based on the individual’s needs
- Resolve problems by clarifying issues and explore alternative solutions
- Intake DHS calls ; Liaise with DHS, Shelter Directors and other personnel
- Maintain a high level professionalism/customer service
- Will perform light billing and invoice management
- Maintain client confidentiality at all times
- High School Diploma or GED required
- At least 1 year of Call Center experience
- Candidates must be able to multi task and be computer literate
- Knowledge of Electronic Medical Records/NextGen
- Experience with customer service and heavy phone usage is a must
- Must have excellent communication and public relations skills
- Bilingual is a plus
We offer to the chosen candidate a generous compensation package!
*Acacia network is an Equal Opportunity Employer*