Acacia Network, the leading Latino integrated care nonprofit in the nation, offers the community, from children to seniors, a pathway to behavioral and primary healthcare, housing, and empowerment. We are visionary leaders transforming the triple aim of high quality, great experience at a lower cost. Acacia champions a collaborative environment to deliver vital health, housing and community building services, work we have been doing since 1969. By hiring talented individuals like you, we’ve been able to expand quickly, with offices in Albany, Buffalo, Syracuse, Orlando, Tennessee, Maryland and Puerto Rico.
We are seeking a Custodial Maintenance Worker that will provide custodial and minor maintenance for our facilities located in the Bronx.
Responsibilities consist of but not limited to:
- Daily cleaning of building, office, bathrooms, and common areas, including sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting and emptying trash
- Inventory control of all cleaning supplies and assist with training and event set ups
- Must also follow health and safety procedures and perform safety inspections and checklists to ensure the building and grounds are hazard free
- High School Diploma or GED required
- NYS Driver’s License a plus
- Must have at least 2 year of related custodial experience
- Have strong leadership, excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and to work and function under pressure
- Able to work flexible hours
- Bilingual is a plus
- We offer to the chosen candidate a generous compensation package!
*Acacia network is an Equal Opportunity Employer*