Acacia Network, the leading Latino integrated care nonprofit in the nation, offers the community, from children to seniors, a pathway to behavioral and primary healthcare, housing, and empowerment. We are visionary leaders transforming the triple aim of high quality, great experience at a lower cost. Acacia champions a collaborative environment to deliver vital health, housing and community building services, work we have been doing since 1969. By hiring talented individuals like you, we’ve been able to expand quickly, with offices in Albany, Buffalo, Syracuse, Orlando, Tennessee, Maryland and Puerto Rico.
Acacia Network is searching for a Data Quality Analyst (DQA) that will have an understanding of clinical quality measures.
Responsibilities consist of but not limited to:
- Enter and manage all data related to our HIV Care Coordination Program
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of data, the process, design and present it in QI meetings
- Maintain all data organized and error proof for CQM and other quality measures
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college in computer science or related field required
- 3+ years’ work experience as a data analyst or in a related field and experience working with quality measures preferred
- Ability to deal with sensitive issues with diplomacy and discretion
- Strong organization sills
- Commitment to cultural diversity and sensitivity
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office, Nextgen, and PHS systems, etc.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor under pressure and operate with a keen sense of urgency and commitment to quality
- Ability to organize and maintain detailed records; complete necessary paperwork and meet deadlines
- Bilingual is a plus
- We offer to the chosen candidate a generous compensation package!
*Acacia network is an Equal Opportunity Employer*