Acacia Network, the leading Latino integrated care nonprofit in the nation, offers the community, from children to seniors, a pathway to behavioral and primary healthcare, housing, and empowerment. We are visionary leaders transforming the triple aim of high quality, great experience at a lower cost. Acacia champions a collaborative environment to deliver vital health, housing and community building services, work we have been doing since 1969. By hiring talented individuals like you, we’ve been able to expand quickly, with offices in Albany, Buffalo, Syracuse, Orlando, Tennessee, Maryland and Puerto Rico.
We are searching for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker to be responsible for the provision of short and long term psychotherapy to a caseload of psychiatrically diagnosed individuals. The clinician will be key at assessing, screening and connecting individuals with appropriate levels of care.
Responsibilities consist of but not limited to:
- Evaluates and provides therapeutic interventions for adults diagnosed with severe and persistent mental illnesses
- Assessments performed with complete formulation, differential diagnosis, treatment and safety planning.
- Provides individual therapy and group services rooted in evidenced based practice.
- Works as a member of a multidisciplinary treatment team and practices client centered and holistic care.
- Communicates effectively with client, collateral contacts, outside agencies, referring agencies, and/or outside providers as needed for continuity of care.
- Maintains appropriate and timely documentation of clinical services and related clinical contacts in accordance with OMH regulations and organizational expectations.
- Performs clinical, compliance, and administrative duties as instructed, which may include the provision of clinical supervision with complete documentation in accordance with OMH standards and regulations.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or an equivalent related field required.
- New York State Licensed Social Worker required.
- S.I. F. I preferred.
- Three (3) + year’s previous relevant experience in Social Work experience in a Mental or Behavioral Health environment required.
- Ability to use business acumen to exercise good judgment and decision-making.
- Ability to deal with sensitive issues with diplomacy and discretion.
- Must be able to multi task with strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate both verbally and in written form.
- Commitment to cultural diversity and sensitivity.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor under pressure, and operate with a keen sense of urgency and commitment to quality.
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus.
We offer to the chosen candidate a generous compensation package!
*Acacia network is an Equal Opportunity Employer*