Acacia Network, the leading Latino integrated care nonprofit in the nation, offers the community, from children to seniors, a pathway to behavioral and primary healthcare, housing, and empowerment. We are visionary leaders transforming the triple aim of high quality, great experience at a lower cost. Acacia champions a collaborative environment to deliver vital health, housing and community building services, work we have been doing since 1969. By hiring talented individuals like you, we’ve been able to expand quickly, with offices in Albany, Buffalo, Syracuse, Orlando, Tennessee, Maryland and Puerto Rico.
We are currently seeking Operation Aides for El Regreso, Women's Residential Program located in Brooklyn, NY. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for fulfilling and keeping in good standard the daily operations of the program in accordance with OASAS regulations, state health and safety codes, and the program mission and values.
Responsibilities consist of but not limited to:
- Conduct monthly facility inspections according to established protocol
- Conduct daily walk through of the premises according to established protocol
- Conduct monthly emergency drills according to established protocol
- Inspect all residents entering the facility according to established protocol
- Demonstrate knowledge of state health and safety code of operations and standards
- Demonstrates knowledge of work related techniques and uses those techniques
- Demonstrate knowledge and ability to report and document incidents according to
- established protocol
- Obtains weekly random toxicology samples according to established protocol
- Orients residents about program goals, objectives, rules and regulations, and program
- High School Diploma or GED required
- CASAC-T required
- 2+ years’ experience in OASAS program. Experienced in Residential settings preferred.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work with a strong team of professionals and in a culturally diverse environment
- Ability to multitask and to work and function under pressure
- Bilingual/Spanish required
We offer to the chosen candidate a generous compensation package!
*Acacia network is an Equal Opportunity Employer*