Acacia Network, the leading Latino integrated care nonprofit in the nation, offers the community, from children to seniors, a pathway to behavioral and primary healthcare, housing, and empowerment. We are visionary leaders transforming the triple aim of high quality, great experience at a lower cost. Acacia champions a collaborative environment to deliver vital health, housing and community building services, work we have been doing since 1969. By hiring talented individuals like you, we’ve been able to expand quickly, with offices in Albany, Buffalo, Syracuse, Orlando, Tennessee, Maryland and Puerto Rico.
We are seeking a Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW) to provide clinical oversight for staff and clients consistent with maximizing the services delivered. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience within detox and rehabilitation programs. This position is ideal for someone who is interested in both clinical and administrative work. The position requires an individual who is able to achieve both personal and work-unit goals.
Responsibilities consist of but not limited to:
- Coordinates clinical and counseling services for the program.
- Supervises counselors and as needed other program clinical staff.
- Completes employee evaluations and performance improvement plans.
- Reports all grievances and incidents to Program Director; assists with investigations, and completes all required documentation.
- Assists Program Director with the coordination of mental health services.
- Facilitates weekly team meetings and case conferences.
- Ensure qualitative, accurate and timely documentation.
- Participate in clinical and administrative team meetings.
- Participate in UR and QA activities.
- Assist with manager on duty responsibilities in the evening and weekends.
- Master Degree in Social Work required
- Must have valid New York State LMSW
- 2+ years of experience with substance use and family services and special needs population (mental illness, substance abuse, HIV, etc…)
- Demonstrate skills in strengths-based, person-centered, self-directed care
- Experience within substance abuse and mental health
- Strong leadership, excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work on a strong team of professionals in a culturally diverse environment
- Ability to multitask and to work and function under pressure
- Bilingual is a plus
- We offer to the chosen candidate a generous compensation package!
*Acacia network is an Equal Opportunity Employer*