Acacia Network, the leading Latino integrated care nonprofit in the nation, offers the community, from children to seniors, a pathway to behavioral and primary healthcare, housing, and empowerment. We are visionary leaders transforming the triple aim of high quality, great experience at a lower cost. Acacia champions a collaborative environment to deliver vital health, housing and community building services, work we have been doing since 1969. By hiring talented individuals like you, we’ve been able to expand quickly, with offices in Albany, Buffalo, Syracuse, Orlando, Tennessee, Maryland and Puerto Rico.
We are in search of a dynamic Office manager who will be able to take on a temporary role in order to keep our office running smoothly. Our ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, able to multi-task, delegate and prioritize, in order to manage a busy office environment. We are searching for an individual that will be able to work in a fast paced environment, keep track of daily activities, understand administrative systems and make sure they are used properly.
Responsibilities consist of but not limited to:
- Supervise MTAA, MTAR and CDOP Administrative Assistants, unit clerks and billing specialist for the Substance Abuse Programs in the clay campus, inclusive of MTA-A current administrative duties responsibilities
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; panning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing establishing personal networks
- Taking prompt, decisive and corrective action to rectify any staff shortcoming
- Undertaking regular meetings with staff to review progress
- Managing the performance of office staff
- Ensuring adequate staff levels to cover for absences and peaks in workload
- Organizing the office(s) and maintaining supplies and equipment
- Ensuring the office work environment complies with all legal requirements
- Recommending changes in office practices and procedures to improve processes
- High School Diploma or GED required. Associate/Bachelor degree preferred.
- Must have 3+ years of experience with supply management, tracking budget expenses, staffing, managing processes, developing standards, reporting, inventory control, promoting process improvement, payroll, and supervision.
- Strong leadership, excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work on a strong team of professionals in a culturally diverse environment
- Ability to multitask and to work and function under pressure
- Must be able to wear many different hats and juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
We offer to the chosen candidate a generous compensation package!
*Acacia network is an Equal Opportunity Employer*