Acacia Network, the leading Latino integrated care nonprofit in the nation, offers the community, from children to seniors, a pathway to behavioral and primary healthcare, housing, and empowerment. We are visionary leaders transforming the triple aim of high quality, great experience at a lower cost. Acacia champions a collaborative environment to deliver vital health, housing and community building services, work we have been doing since 1969. By hiring talented individuals like you, we’ve been able to expand quickly, with offices in Albany, Buffalo, Syracuse, Orlando, Tennessee, Maryland and Puerto Rico.
Our Washington Heights (Manhattan) Mental Health Clinic is seeking Fee-for-Service Therapists (LMSW, LCSW or LMHC) to provide outpatient therapy to children, adolescents, and adults. We are seeking independent contractors to come onboard to operate in a fee for service capacity that are able to commit between 12-15 hours per week based upon his/her schedule availability. Our clinic operates Monday through Saturday, allowing for various options of time commitment for days and evenings. Each session is approximately 30 minutes and family sessions are 1 hour long.
Responsibilities consist of but not limited to:
- Provide weekly or bi-weekly therapy to children, adolescents, and adults in individual or group sessions.
- Completes progress notes, treatment plans, safety plans, and clinical screenings.
- Consults with the clinical supervisor regarding discharge
- Engages significant other and/or family members in treatment exceptions are documented in the case record
- Master’s Degree in Social Work
- Must be a LMSW, LCSW or LMHC
- Must have 2-3 years of previous relevant experience
- Knowledge of evidence-based theory
- Ability to deal with sensitive issues with diplomacy and discretion
- Must be able to multi task with strong organizational skills
- Bilingual is a plus
- We offer to the chosen candidate a generous compensation package!
*Acacia network is an Equal Opportunity Employer*