Acacia Network, the leading Latino integrated care nonprofit in the nation, offers the community, from children to seniors, a pathway to behavioral and primary healthcare, housing, and empowerment. We are visionary leaders transforming the triple aim of high quality, great experience at a lower cost. Acacia champions a collaborative environment to deliver vital health, housing and community building services, work we have been doing since 1969. By hiring talented individuals like you, we’ve been able to expand quickly, with offices in Albany, Buffalo, Syracuse, Orlando, Tennessee, Maryland and Puerto Rico.
We are seeking Operations Aide to manage the day-to-day activities of operations of the program.
He/she must be able to work all shifts (day, evening, overnight and weekends) since coverage must be provided around the clock.
Responsibilities consist of but not limited to:
- Oversee the monthly facility inspections according to established protocol
- Oversee daily walk through of the premises according to established protocol
- Oversee monthly emergency drills according to established protocol
- Inspect all residents entering the facility according to established protocol
- Demonstrate knowledge of state health and safety code of operations and standards
- Demonstrates knowledge of work related techniques and uses those techniques appropriately
- Demonstrate knowledge and ability to report and document incidents according to established protocol
- Obtains weekly random toxicology samples according to established protocol
- Orients residents about program goals, objectives, rules and regulations, and program operation
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Valid driver’s license a plus
- Must have at least 1 year of related experience
- Knowledge of residential program operations preferred
- Standard knowledge of Microsoft Office & Internet
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and written skills
- Bilingual is a plus
- We offer to the chosen candidate a generous compensation package!
*Acacia network is an Equal Opportunity Employer*