Acacia Network, the leading Latino integrated care nonprofit in the nation, offers the community, from children to seniors, a pathway to behavioral and primary healthcare, housing, and empowerment. We are visionary leaders transforming the triple aim of high quality, great experience at a lower cost. Acacia champions a collaborative environment to deliver vital health, housing and community building services, work we have been doing since 1969. By hiring talented individuals like you, we’ve been able to expand quickly, with offices in Albany, Buffalo, Syracuse, Orlando, Tennessee, Maryland and Puerto Rico.
We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner to be responsible for coordinating, managing and providing care to our patients.
Responsibilities consist of but not limited to:
- Obtain and complete medical history and physical data on patients
- Evaluate and interpret patient data in order to plan and implement appropriate nursing interventions Provide general nursing services
- Record and maintain records of patient’s progress notes in order to plan program management Manage medical emergencies
- Prescribe and administer medication and patient education
- Bachelor’s degree required
- N.P. License to practice in the State of New York
- Must have 4 years of related experience
- Ability to complete work independently as well as in collaboration with team members
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Highly organized, motivated self-starter. Excellent time management skills
- Ability to organize and maintain detailed records; complete necessary paperwork and meet deadlines
- Bilingual is a plus
- We offer to the chosen candidate a generous compensation package!
*Acacia network is an Equal Opportunity Employer*