Elevation Capital - Founder driven Venture Capital & Private Equity is a group of internationally impactful companies spanning consumer packaged goods, hospitality, technology, non-profit, and venture funding. With staff and markets in the US, Canada, Europe and the Caribbean, this group jointly serves a global vision to create an evolved world where humanity serves our highest purpose. Our mission is to create and deploy capital for a better world.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Business Analyst for Executive Operations, your role is pivotal in assisting the executive office / office of the CEO in addressing business challenges and advancing critical initiatives. You will have exposure to all aspects of our portfolio, and be responsible for driving key strategic initiatives forward. Your responsibilities will include collaborating with cross-functional teams to research and execute various endeavors, pinpoint growth prospects, investigate market trends, and tackle fundamental business hurdles. You will achieve this by gathering, analyzing, and interpreting data to offer actionable insights and recommendations, facilitating informed decision-making within the organization.
This is a fast paced, high skill, high reward, very entrepreneurial role, that will allow you to utilize your skills to drive projects forward and continue to learn on a daily basis. Reporting to the Chief of Staff and supporting the CEO, but will also operate independently to drive projects forward.
We are seeking a dynamic, out of the box thinking, solution oriented and highly organized Analyst to join our team and provide crucial support in driving projects forward, and proactively able to identify and solve for gaps before they happen!
This role offers an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced, upscale environment where attention to detail and dedication are paramount.
WHO YOU ARE
Brilliant - You figure things out and make things happen. You easily learn things you don't know, and find a way of getting answers. You're a master of digital tools, technology, and critical thinking and are able to proactively rise to the occasion
Experienced - You have successfully worked in a fast paced, and dynamic environment working closely with founders and leadership teams on strategic initiatives and projects.
Fast Paced - You move incredibly fast. People you have worked with describe as a self motivated person who gets stuff big and small done accurately and quickly. You are at a point in your life where you are motivated to be deeply committed to your work.
Organized - You are very organized, system and process driven and can multitask between tasks in an organized fashion including a history of working effectively and efficiently in various software environments.
Driven - You are incredibly driven. You like to work hard, be challenged, have ambitious work goals and ultimately be very well rewarded.
- Support Chief of Staff and Executive team with various strategic initiatives leading to unlocking valuable answers and expediting delivery of critical projects.
- Conduct market research and data analysis to assess various industries, competitive landscapes, customer preferences, talent, and more!
- Attend key strategic meetings, and proactively identify gaps that you will be able to identify solutions for via research and data analysis.
- Work closely with the Chief of Staff to bring actionable solutions to life
- Support the development of business strategies and action plans.
- Prepare and deliver clear and concise reports and presentations to communicate findings to senior management.
- Assist in evaluating and optimizing existing business processes, identifying areas for improvement, and suggesting solutions.
- Creation of Presentations, Powerpoints, Process flows , gantt charts etc
- Keeping track and monitoring KPIs/Goals and project status
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 5+ years of experience working closely with founders and executive leadership teams
- Articulate, inspirational, and persuasive business communication skills.
- Expert knowledge of the project management process, and a wizard at creating visual dashboards, Gannt charts, and other project tracking tools
- Startup or hyper-growth company experience, proven experience of growing companies from early stage to mid-stage or beyond.
- Strong experience with using digital tools such as Pitchbook, Fintrix, CRM systems, Linkedin recruiter, ChatGPT, and others,
- Have experience implementing tools and processes.
- Data oriented, ability to leverage data to help solve for business problems
- Tech savvy (G-Suite, Microsoft Office, ATS systems, Financial / Investment platforms, ect)
- Ability to communicate and understand the needs of leadership and be able to translate that into clear and concise recommendations via
- BA Degree preferred.
In this role you will significantly contribute to the success of all businesses in our portfolio and will be rewarded commensurately. We provide an aggressive base salary, with lucrative profit sharing and options across all businesses in our group. Full medical benefits are provided as part of this roll.