Joining our Facilities Management Department, the Life Safety Coordinator supports our Director of Property Management and Facility Service for the coordination of UHP's environmental health and life safety programs.
- Associates Degree with 3-5 years of facilities management experience required
- Ability to obtain the F-89 FLSD license within 6 months.
- 3-5 years of overall facilities management experience required, with 1-2 years of experience focused on fire and life safety.
- Possess knowledge and understanding of environmental, safety regulations and standards, fire and non-fire safety compliance, issues and results.
- Must complete the requirements for FDNY and CHCANYS trainings and drills enterprise wide.
- Exemplary customer service skills.
- Perform and report on the finding of Life Safety Inspections for the sites.
- Perform plan reviews of fire and life safety.
- Manage Emergency Management procedures in accordance with UHP protocol.
- Coordinates safety and security programs and services including but not limited to security, environmental health and safety, fire safety, emergency management,
- Monitor security and surveillance and security at the sites.
- Sign in to the fire log books daily.
- Compliance checks throughout UHP.
- Trains employees on life and fire safety, including drills.
Starting Compensation: Minimum $70,000/annum; Maximum $70,000/annum
Work Environment Type, Location, and Schedule:
Onsite, Bronx, NY, Tuesday to Saturday 8:00am-5:00pm. Office is in the Bronx, however role requires travel to Urban Health Plan locations across the Bronx, Corona, Queens, and Harlem.
As a full time associate at Urban Health Plan, you'll enjoy:
- Fully funded Health Insurance for you/ 73.5% funded Health Insurance for your family
- Dental, Vision, and Prescription Coverage
- 401(k) Retirement Savings (including 3% annual employer contribution)
- Comprehensive time off including paid vacation, personal time, sick time, and paid holidays (including your birthday!)
- Flex Spending Accounts (Health care, Dependent Care, and Commuter Benefits)
- Entertainment Discount Programs
- Employee Assistant Program
- Eligibility to apply for Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
- Fitness Discounts and Perks through our medical plan.
- $50,000 term life Insurance
About Urban Health Plan:
At Urban Health Plan (UHP) our mission is to continuously improve the health of communities and the quality of life of the people we serve by providing affordable, comprehensive, quality, primary and specialty health care and by assuring the performance and advancement of innovative best practices. At UHP, our commitment to provide patient-centered, holistic, quality health care, is part of a tradition started by our founder, Dr. Richard Izquierdo, more than 40 years ago. That tradition continues today by promoting excellence in everything that we do.
UHP is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin/ancestry, citizenship status, disability, age, marital or family status, and military or veteran status.