Urban Health Plan is currently recruiting for regular Part Time Registered Nurses to work within our family health centers or school settings located within the Bronx and Queens. This is not a per diem position and we are seeking nurses who have availability to work a regular 3 recurring shifts every week between Mondays and Wednesdays 8:00am-5:00pm or a regular 2 recurring shifts on Thursdays and Fridays 8:00am-5:00pm.
Compensation: Minimum: $53.50/hour, Maximum $53.50/hour. 16-24 hours per week, regular part time work.
Requirements- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, Licensed NYS Registered Professional Nurse, and Bilingual English/Spanish is required.
- Triage patients and assists patients with their needs.
- Provides quality nursing care and medication administration.
- Assists with prepping patients and providing patient education.
- Assists providers during examinations and treatments.
- Ensures proper sterilization procedures.
- Administers immunization to age-specific patients.
- Maintains health records by documenting patient contact and updating patient profile.
About Urban Health Plan:
At Urban Health Plan (UHP) our mission is to continuously improve the health of communities and the quality of life of the people we serve by providing affordable, comprehensive, quality, primary and specialty health care and by assuring the performance and advancement of innovative best practices. At UHP, our commitment to provide patient-centered, holistic, quality health care, is part of a tradition started by our founder, Dr. Richard Izquierdo, more than 40 years ago. That tradition continues today by promoting excellence in everything that we do.
UHP is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin/ancestry, citizenship status, disability, age, marital or family status, and military or veteran status.