We are currently seeking dedicated full time Registered Nurses to join our interdisciplinary teams at Urban Health Plan! As a full time RN you will work in a family health setting and provide quality patient care to individuals in our South Bronx Health Centers. This is a great opportunity for nurses that want to work in a primary care/multi-specialty setting.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing is required plus 2-5 years of previous nursing experience is required.
- Valid NYS Registered Professional Nurse Licensure required.
- Bilingual Spanish/English strongly preferred (some departments required fully bilingual)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of EMR, a plus.
- Triage patients and assists patients with their needs.
- Provides quality nursing care and medication administration.
- Observes patients conditions and assesses and records symptoms, reactions, and progress related to medications
- Distributes non-prescription medication as indicated by provider.
- Assists with prepping patients and providing patient education.
- Assists providers during examinations and treatments.
- Ensures proper sterilization procedures.
- Administers medications, vaccines, and immunization to age-specific patients.
- Maintains health records by documenting patient contact and updating patient profile.
- Checks medical kits, equipment, supplies, and places orders as needed.
About Urban Health Plan:
At Urban Health Plan (UHP) our mission is to continuously improve the health of communities and the quality of life of the people we serve by providing affordable, comprehensive, quality, primary and specialty health care and by assuring the performance and advancement of innovative best practices. At UHP, our commitment to provide patient-centered, holistic, quality health care, is part of a tradition started by our founder, Dr. Richard Izquierdo, more than 40 years ago. That tradition continues today by promoting excellence in everything that we do.
Starting Compensation: Minimum $85,500 per year; Maximum $91,000 per year when meeting the abovementioned degree and experience requirements.
- Fully funded Health Insurance for yourself
- 73.5% funded Health Insurance for your family
- Dental Insurance
- $50,000 term life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings (including annual UHP Contribution)
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive time off including paid vacation, personal time, sick time, and paid holidays (including your birthday!).
UHP is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin/ancestry, citizenship status, disability, age, marital or family status, and military or veteran status.