We are hiring Bilingual English/Spanish LCAT therapists to join our interdisciplinary team at Vida Guidance Center in the Bronx, NY. Vida is an Article-31 Mental Health Center serving families in the community. As an Article-31 Therapist at Vida, you will provider art therapy services to clients.
We have both Full Time and Part Time options available for shifts between Mondays and Saturdays.
Starting Compensation: Minimum $60,000 per year; Maximum $70,000 per year
- NYS Licensed Creative Arts Therapist (LCAT) required.
- Bilingual English/Spanish strongly preferred
- Familiarity with evidence-based modalities.
- 2 years of previous experience in a mental health clinic, hospital, behavioral health, or similar setting
- Provides bio-psychosocial assessments and clinical diagnostic assessments.
- Completes documentation in accordance with OMH regulations.
- Conducts individual therapy sessions (group sessions when applicable)
- Crisis intervention.
- Provides consultation to medical providers.
- Participates in clinical team meetings.
About Urban Health Plan:
At Urban Health Plan (UHP) our mission is to continuously improve the health of communities and the quality of life of the people we serve by providing affordable, comprehensive, quality, primary and specialty health care and by assuring the performance and advancement of innovative best practices. At UHP, our commitment to provide patient-centered, holistic, quality health care, is part of a tradition started by our founder, Dr. Richard Izquierdo, more than 40 years ago. That tradition continues today by promoting excellence in everything that we do.
- Fully funded Health Insurance for yourself
- 73.5% funded Health Insurance for your family
- Dental Insurance
- $50,000 term life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings (including annual UHP Contribution)
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive time off including paid vacation, personal time, sick time, and paid holidays (including your birthday!).
UHP is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin/ancestry, citizenship status, disability, age, marital or family status, and military or veteran status.