• 10 to 15 years of experience designing plastic injection molds and/or designing stamping dies
• 3-5 years of experience developing cost estimates and customer quotes for molds and dies
• SolidWorks CAD proficiency
• Experience working directly with customers on mold and die projects
• Associates degree or higher in engineering
• Experience with operating CNC machining and EDM equipment
• Experience with building/troubleshooting molds and dies
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.