- 5+ years’ experience in design engineer field
- Extensive knowledge of metal fabrication processes
- Experience with a 3D software (Visi preferred, SolidWorks, Creo, or Inventor OK with the metals background)
- Have the ability to keep design projects simple yet have impeccable attention to detail
- Have a good understanding of current cutting and machining tool technology
- Have a clear understand how to plan, schedule and coordinate problem solving skills effectively.
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.