ELECTRICIAN NEEDED FOR OUTSTANDING OPPORTUNITY
PrimeStaff has an excellent career opportunity for an Electrician to work for one of our best customers in the northern suburbs of Minneapolis!!!!
Electrical Technician – Job Duties
- Have an understanding of electrical theory and basic electrical code that includes wire size and amperage, grounding, transformers, fuse size, and electrical symbols.
- Ability to read electrical prints (ladder prints), sketches, diagrams, and blueprints.
- Mechanical skills are needed to be able to drill and tap, do ladder work, and use electrical tools.
- Have trouble-shooting skills.
- Basic computer skills to learn power up/down procedures.
- Be willing to travel to customer locations for installs and service work.
- Learn assembly/disassembly of machines.
- Be able to perform sub-assembly and final machine inspections.
- Be able to layout back panels and wiring of machines.
- Be able to work closely in a team environment with Mechanical Technicians, and Electrical and Mechanical Engineers.
- Must have good communication skills to update job status, electrical inventory needs, and ask questions when necessary.
- Be able to order electrical parts through purchasing.
- We encourage suggestions to improve quality.