- Electrical code knowledge including UL and NFPA, 2 year degree preferred.
- PLC experience required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Manufacturing experience required.
- Ability and willingness to travel both domestic and international.
- Ability and willingness to be hands on, multi-task and learn new responsibilities.
- Possess the written, verbal, and communication skills necessary to work both independently and cooperatively.
- Ability to read mechanical, electrical and pneumatic schematics.
- Read and comprehend oral and written procedures.
- Basic PC skills in windows environment.
- Possess basic math skills such as addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication.
- Regularly and reliably work the scheduled hours. Willingness to work overtime when workload requires.
- Comply with safety policy and OSHA Standards.
- Physical requirements include the ability to:
- distinguish and identify wire and paint colors;
- read fine print with or without the use of corrective lenses;
- work with odors (solder/paint/solvent/manufacturing odor);
- lift and carry heavy (up to 45 lbs) and/or awkward items;
- stand or sit for the full shift and have full range of motion (including but not limited to bending and lifting) required to perform the job functions;
- maintain steady hand-eye coordination;
- reach in all directions and in potentially awkward positions;
- Past Experience in machine fabrication and assembly
- Forklift experience
PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.