1. BS or MS degree in electrical engineering or equivalent.
2. 8+ years of progressive experience relating to electrical and product design.
3. Excellent decision-making skills.
4. Demonstrated project management and leadership skills.
5. Demonstrates a wide breadth of experience with electrical systems.
6. Ability to read, understand, and create electrical schematics.
7. Demonstrates hands on experience with engineering validation.
8. Experience with industry standards such as UL for new and existing product.
9. Highly organized; able to meet deadlines, demonstrate attention to detail, and plan and manage projects.
10. Ability to communicate effectively both in technical writing and verbal presentations.
11. Computer proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and other industry standard electrical software.
12. Ability to work in a fast-paced, small team environment under minimal supervision.
13. Ability to positively represent the company when interfacing with suppliers and customers.
14. Ability to meet schedule and cost commitments.
15. Ability to travel occasionally.
16. Programming experience a plus.
17. Reads, writes and speaks the English language fluently.
18. Ability to lift 25 lbs.
19. Ability to stand 25% of the time.
20. No sponsorship available.
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.