We are seeking a Machine Builder to complete assembly of intricate units composed of a large number of parts on large and complicated units.
- Assemble mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic sub assemblies and PLC controls.
- Assemble equipment from drawings, specifications, blue prints, and schematics.
- Help plan and document assembly procedures. Communicate to proper departments any changes or modifications that need to be made in order to properly assemble the equipment.
- Assist in selection process of new employees and train new employees on assembly procedures.
- Responsible for testing and inspecting (to print specs) the product before shipment. Able to identify and correct any problems during testing stage of equipment.
- Able to work on all areas of standard equipment and provide leadership to others employees within the team.
- Conduct daily activities according to documented quality system procedures and work instructions. Identify and report non-conformities in product and quality system according to procedure.
- Two-year technical degree in Automation & Manufacturing Technology or related field preferred
- Previous experience installing or troubleshooting mechanical, electrical, or hydraulic systems preferred
- Experience with GE PLC programming and components are a plus
- Strong mechanical ability
- Solutions-oriented with the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Basic understanding of at least one of the following areas: mechanical, electrical, or hydraulic sub-assemblies
- Basic problem solving and trouble shooting ability in at least one of the following areas: hydraulic, mechanical, electrical systems and/or programmable logic controllers
- Preferred experience and abilities in additional production areas such as painting, band saw, or welding
- Capable of operating forklifts
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.