- A high school diploma/GED and a minimum of three years relevant experience.
- Manufacturing experience required.
- Ability and willingness to multi-task and learn new responsibilities.
- Ability to read mechanical, electrical and pneumatic schematics.
- Possess basic math skills such as addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication.
- Comply with safety policy and OSHA Standards.
- Basic PC skills in windows environment.
- Past Experience in machine fabrication and assembly
- Forklift experience
Konik PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.