PrimeStaff has partnered with a leading Electrical and Mechanical consulting firm in the St. Paul area to offer a career advancing opportunity for an Electrical Project Manager!!
Seeking an Electrical PM to work individually and lead interdisciplinary teams. Assignments include any combination of computer-aided modeling, document production, design work, technical research and documentation, and development of specifications. Projects are nationwide and involve electrical design and work sharing challenges for core clients in the vertical construction market.
- Computer-Aided Design and Drafting (CADD) software including AutoCAD, Revit (BIM), and Microstation (BIM)
- Perform design work including power distribution layout and lighting design
- Run system analysis including load calculations, voltage drop, fault current and protective device coordination using SKM Power Tools
- Photometric calculations, energy code calculations, and perform quality control.
- Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Excel, and Word are in continuous use.
- Engineers are expected to lead teams to meet deadlines for clearly defined deliverables, do field work, interact with clients and code officials, and attend client meetings both in person and by telephone.
You must be hard working, diligent, sincere, active, and enthused about the job in order to succeed. Adaptability and the ability to learn are important, as are good written and verbal skills, and strong understanding of electrical concepts. Competence in the use of computers for design, office tasks, research, documentation, and presentations is required.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in electrical or architectural engineering.
Experience: A minimum of five years’ experience in electrical design in the vertical construction of commercial or retail projects.
PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.