|Project Architect/ Project Manager
|Job Type: >
||Bachelor of Arts
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for leading projects on budget and schedule while delivering design excellence. As part of the integrated design team, you create buildings that elevate the human experience through design.
You'll provide hands-on supervision to architectural, engineering, and design staff during all phases of the project as well as partner with vendors and consultants as needed. Additionally, you will occasionally interview in front of clients to win work.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to handle complex projects of the largest magnitude.
- Develop project Work Plans (schedule, budget, cartoon set) for project success.
- Be responsible for the coordination of all project efforts, administrative and technical, to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective execution of assigned projects.
- Serve as primary liaison contact with clients to bring projects to completion on schedule, within budget, and with maximum client satisfaction.
- Actively manage client budgets, schedules, and programs; project communications and documentation; office administrative tasks; and project team assignments.
- Estimates fees, determines scope of work, and prepares proposals and contracts on the most complex projects.
- Provides oversight and monitoring of work of less experienced project managers
- Minimum five years project management experience in an A/E firm.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project for project scheduling, and Excel for budgeting and fee proposals.
- Must have experience with policies and procedures of the Division of the State Architect.
- Must be willing to travel as projects or tasks require.
- Must have a collaborative management style and strong people skills.
- Must have good communication and public speaking skills to participate in interviews and client presentations.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture, Engineering or Interior Design from an accredited program.
- Experience managing K-12, Higher Education, or Corporate projects in an Architecture/Engineering/Construction firm.
- Licensed Architect.
- Some knowledge and use of Revit and AutoCAD.
PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.
Diverse Candidates encouraged to apply.