|Electrical Controls Designer
||Electrical, Controls & Software Engineering
|Job Type: >
||2-5 years expe
||Associates / Technical Diploma
||$ 80000.00 - $ 95000.00
Our client's projects are in the food processing, grain, feed, flour and mining industries. The qualified individual must be a self-starter, organized, and detail oriented with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, plus the ability to work independently.
- Knowledge of industrial process controls, electronics and field instrumentation
- Experience with PLC programming – Allen-Bradley, Siemens, Modicon and G.E.
- Experience with communication networks - Ethernet, Devicenet, Profibus, Modbus, Controlnet, RS-232, RS-485
- Experience with HMI’s and SCADA development - Allen-Bradley, Wonderware, Intellution & Ignition
- Knowledge of VFD’s, motors and motor starters
- Working knowledge of AC/DC systems
- Ability to create engineering drawings and electrical schematics
- Experience with project field startup procedures and testing
- Knowledge of control panel layouts that are UL 508A compliant
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, or 5 years prior programming experience
- Good working knowledge of electrical construction industry
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Proven communication, organizational, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Possess a valid social security number
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- Be willing to work occasional evenings, weekends and holidays
- Be willing to work on some out-of-town projects
- No moving allowance is offered for this position
- No sponsorship is available for this role.
PrimeStaff is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/VeteranNotice to Applicants
. If due to a disability, you require reasonable accommodation to navigate this site and/or complete the online application process, please Click Here
Diverse Candidates encouraged to apply.