Skills and Competencies:
- Ideal candidate has excellent people skills, is a great listener and communicator, and is fully confident in their ability to manage a quality process and direct the firm’s resources to meet client’s goals - a proven relationship builder.
- Has a thorough knowledge of architectural practice, and experience in Office/Industrial project types
- Strong leadership skills with emphasis on solution driven results and strategic and creative thinking.
- Is proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, and has a working knowledge of Bluebeam, Sketchup, Adobe Photoshop, and other relevant software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; a Professional Degree in Architecture and professional registration preferred.
- 5+ years of experience
- Minimum of 3 years of healthcare project work experience
PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.