SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE and EXPERIENCE:
1) Associates in Electrical Engineering or related technical field required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
2) 5 year minimum industry experience.
3) UL 508A Control Panel Design experience
4) UL 698, UL 698A is preferred but not required
5) CAD experience
6) Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
7) Hands on manufacturing or repair experience is preferred
1) Ability to read, understand and absorb technical information
2) Willingness to research and present solutions to new or complex problems
3) Ability to work in a fast paced, changing and challenging environment
4) Results oriented, schedule drive and accountable
5) Good personal time management, capacity awareness and prioritization skills
6) Ability to travel
7) Calm under pressure, good communicator and customer service oriented.
8) Thorough understanding of Industrial components and their application. This includes but is not limited to VFDs, Soft Starts, Contactors, Disconnects, PLCs, controllers, control components.
PrimeStaff is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other protected class status.