A government agency that manages a recovery and rebuilding program in impacted areas of New York State is seeking a Senior Procurement Analyst.
The Senior Procurement Analyst is responsible for a broad range of activities related to administering the agency’s competitive procurement activities in accordance with applicable regulations and policies as well as the provision of analytical and reporting functions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
▪ Administer large procurement activities including but not limited to Request for Proposals/Qualifications (RFP/Q), Competitive Sealed Bids (CSB), Invitation for Bids (IFB) from pre-solicitation to award.
▪ Handle all aspects of the contract initiation and execution process.
▪ Administer the mini-bid solicitation process amongst contractors.
▪ Provide guidance to contract managers and program staff on completing justification memos and cost reasonableness documentation.
▪ Provide assistance to programs on scope development and research as needed.
▪ Complete bid tabulation/price proposal analysis for various projects.
▪ Prepare track and maintain various reports, logs and databases and coordinate reporting of portfolio status.
▪ Perform other related duties and special projects as needed.
▪ May supervise Procurement Analyst(s).