Provide services to a caseload of 2-5 individuals 2x per week for 25-30 minutes each. The schedule is flexible; however, the services must be provided when the individuals are available in the house. This would be after the hours of 3:00 pm on weekdays and all day Sat. and/or Sun.
Services include but are not limited to the following:
- Assessment and identification of individual’s needs.
- Development of appropriate objectives, services, plans relating to the individual’s needs.
- Provisions of hands on clinical services as required and identified through the assessment process.
- Training of Direct Care staff as necessary
- Attendance at Team Meetings for individuals for whom they have clinical oversight.
- Complete all required documentation to maintain ICF certification according to government regulation.
All candidates will be subject to the rules, regulations and policies of the company’s policy manual.
Salary is $23.70 hourly