The Senior Program Manager plays a critical role in coordinating the implementation of the Community Reconstruction program in its implementation phase. The Senior Program Manager liaises with subrecipients to coordinate the implementation of projects proposed through the Community Reconstruction planning process. The Senior Program Manager will work closely with program senior staff, State and consulting planning experts, and local, State, and Federal officials.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
▪ Managing the implementation of projects developed through the Community Reconstruction planning process.
--Developing project schedules and working with local government and state agency subrecipients to ensure that project schedules are maintained.
-- Reviewing project deliverables and hold subrecipients accountable to deliverable deadlines.
--Assisting in the review of subrecipient procurement materials and other records.
--Reviewing key program documents which include but are not limited to project pre-applications, applications for funding, subrecipient agreements, and amendments to agreements.
--Reviewing and approving subrecipient requests for payment.
▪ Managing project coordination consultants and leveraging consultant resources to help ensure that all Community Reconstruction projects are implemented in compliance with State and Federal rules and agency requirements.
▪ Coordinating public engagement events during the implementation process as necessary and keep Planning Committees and the general public updated on program progress.
▪ Coordinating with agency support teams and programs, including infrastructure, finance, legal, policy, monitoring and compliance, diversity and civil rights, and procurement and contract administration.
▪ Briefing agency senior and executive staff on project and program status as necessary.
▪ Providing regular updates to the Community Reconstruction planning committees.
▪ Solving problems and adapting to changing circumstances to ensure program success.
▪ Liaising with the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York (DASNY) and other state agencies to assure the successful completion of projects.
▪ Initiating and supporting inter-agency and intergovernmental dialogue to support program