A NYC agency involved in building construction is seeking a Data Analyst.
The main function of this individual is tracking the status of Reso A and CTF projects. There will be extensive follow-up with the organization's staff, OSP (Space Planning), consultants, administrations and offices of elected officials.
Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
▪ Attending meetings, fielding questions from and providing answers to various parties
▪ Data entry and report creation
▪ Updating/tracking and analysis of reports
▪ Tracking status of large volume of Reso A and CTF Projects
▪ Prepare, analyze and update reports
▪ Request information and follow up with A&E, CM and Consultants
▪ Support team with any other assignment and administrative duties, as needed
▪ Attend and participate in meetings and site visits at various facilities throughout NYC
▪ After hour evening meeting participation may be required
▪ Travel throughout NYC via agency’s car or public transportation will be required